Tours & Events
- Bike the Chicago Marathon
- Transamerica Chicago Triathlon
- World Naked Bike Ride
- MB Bike the Drive
- Chicago Critical Mass!
- Chicago Craft Beer-Tasting Walking Tour
- Sweets & Spirits Dessert Walking Tour
- Chicago River Walking Tour
- Chinatown Food & Culture Walking Tour
- Chicago Favorites Walking & Food Tour
- Bobby’s Tike Hike: Kid’s Edition Bike Tour
- Old Chicago Gangster Bike Tour
- City Lights at Night Bike Tour
- Bikes, Bites & Brews Tour – Westside Foodie Ride
- Bikes, Bites & Brews Tour – Signature Dishes
- Lakefront Neighborhoods Bike Tour
- About Us
- All Tours
- Bike Tour FAQ
- Bike Tours
- Bobbys Bike Hike
- Contact Us
- Food Tour FAQ
- Food Tours
- Press & Media for Bobby’s Bike Hike
- Private Tours
- Walking Tour FAQ
- Walking Tours
- Top 5 Restaurants in Chicago’s Chinatown
- Chicago Craft Beer Tours
- Top 10 Things to Do in Chicago After Dark
- Things to Do in Chicago for Memorial Day Weekend
- Best Things to Do in Chicago This Spring
- Top Ten Best Guided Bike Tours in America
- Chicago Bike and Food Tour Company celebrates 15 year anniversary
- 5 Unique Experience Gifts for Mom on Mother’s Day in Chicago
- Chicago Spring Break Ideas
Hours of Operation
Summer: 8am-8pm Weekends, 8:30am-8pm Weekdays
Spring/Fall: 8:30am-7pm Weekends, 9am-6 or 7pm Weekdays
Winter: Call or Email for Hours of Operations
All Times subject to Change. Please call ahead to confirm.
Downtown Chicago Headquarters
Lake Shore Drive & Ohio Street
540 N. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Location & Parking
Headquarters for Tours & Rentals. The entrance to 540 N. Lake Shore Drive is on the south side of Ohio Street just west of Lake Shore Drive. Please enter our location through the covered driveway. You should see our signs on the Driveway.
Please note: No public parking on Site.
Parking at Bobby’s Bike Hike
Please park at 441 E. Erie St., which offers the lowest rate in the neighborhood. From our shop, continue east on Ohio Street until it curves north at Lake Shore Drive, follow curve to the left. Take first turn left (west) onto Ontario Street, then turn right (north) on McClurg Court and right (east) at Erie Street. Pass the large parking garage on your right and then enter below the black “Public Parking” sign on the right just beyond the awning for Onterie Center, 441 East Erie Street. From garage, walk east (direction of traffic) to Lake Shore Drive, turn right and proceed across Ontario and Ohio Streets. On south side of Ohio, turn right and entrance to 540 is on left. Before leaving Bobby’s Bike Hike, ask us for a discount slip that reduces the rate upon leaving to $12 for 6 hours 7 days per week. On Saturdays and Sundays, you can park for up to 12 hours for only $16. Print our location map.
Recently voted one of the best bicycling and walking cities in the country –
it’s no secret that Chicago is “pedestrian friendly.”
However, that’s only one of the reasons
Bobby’s Bike Hike has been proud to call
Chicago home since 2002.
Inspired by our passions for Travel, Community, Health, and Service, we create unforgettable and unique experiences.
Safety is our primary concern. Our tours follow
bike paths, parks, and sidewalks virtually the entire tour.
Join us on a tour to see the history, food, innovation and culture of Chicago
from a truly moving perspective.
-Bobby’s Bike Hike Management & Staff